Tuesday 13 March 2012

Audience Feedback - Magazine Cover

Below are some of the comments that I've put down from the feedback we got from our target audience.

Aziza Ali 

"Though I don't usually read film magazines, if I walked past Gore-Mania I would most likely look back and give it a second look to it as stands out a lot. I personally if I did read them magazines, I wouldn't buy it but i would give it a quick read through in the shops. This is because I'm not a horror film fanatic."

Abdullah Afsar

"I read a lot of film magazines because I like what in them and the different stories and reviews on the films which are quite interesting. This magazine cover stands out for me and though I am a loyal customer to the magazine that I currently buy, I would buy this magazine as it seems different and quite eye catching. The overall magazine looks really cool and the color scheme is what brought my attention to it as to me it looks wicked."

Amirah Begum 

"I'm not really into film magazines nor the horror genre but looking at the cover i was quite impressed as it stood out to me and did catch my attention. I would think that this is perfect for those who love horror films. I would recommend it to my friends who like these sort of films."

Ajaz Alaf

"SICK!! WICKED!! GREAT!! WOULD DEFO READ IT!!"

Wahida Ali 

"This magazine does look real and stands out a lot. I think overall it looks fantastic and would encourage me to flip through it."


No comments:

Post a Comment